Monday, April 26, 2010

Knowledge..... is Power!


I did a knowledge experience and I also did my knowledge value project.
For my experience I made Easter dresses for Penny, Lila and Makenna.
I was definitely a learning experience. My mom helped me alot but I
figured that if I do it every year I will eventually be decent at it.
For my Knowledge Project I quit soda and started working out 3 times
a week. I lost 10 pounds, some of which I have gained back. But I have
started doing it again and I hope that this time I can stick to it longer
than 3 weeks!
I am so glad that I have had a chance to work on my Personal Progress
again. I has meant alot more to me this time around and I am going to be
proud to say I did it twice when my girls get old enough to be in YW.
I gives you so many opportunities to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment