Monday, January 11, 2010

Faith #2- Mothers

so for this experience I read the story of the stripling warriors.
It's such a good story, i enjoy it every time. Also I re-read the
proclamation to the world. I'm supposed to list what some
qualities of a good mother would be. Some are really obvious..
like patiance, loving, understanding and things like that but I
wanted to list a few that are a little less common. These are also
qualities that I would like to develop.
  • a consideration for other feelings
  • organization
  • love of the scriptures
  • a willingness to serve
  • faith in the prophet
  • excepance of things as they are, not as I hope.
  • Willingness to try my hardest

I am going to recommit myself to FHE and family scripture study because I tend to brush it off thinking that penny is too young, but now is the time. I don't want her to doubt that I knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment